Day 1: Chennai – Delhi: Depart from Chennai by Spice jet Airline @ 0710 Hrs. On arrive Delhi @ 0930 Hrs. meet & Transfer to Hotel, afternoon proceed for local sightseeing of Delhi covering places: Qutub Minor, Lotus Temple, Indira Memorial Hall, India Gate, evening free for shopping and Overnight: AT the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi – Agra: After breakfast at the hotel,Check out and proceed to Agra enroute visit : Mathura – Krishnan Temple and Janam Bhoomi. arrive Agra ,Check in at the hotel afternoon visit : Taj Mahal (Friday Closed) and Agra Fort. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Agra – Jaipur: Early morning visit the Taj view at sunrise. Back to hotel after breakfast and check out of the hotel, proceed to Jaipur by road, enroute visit Fathepursikri, upon arrival at Jaipur check-in at the hotel and evening proceed to visit the ethnic village resort of Chokkidhani for a view of the Rajasthan villages and their lifestyle, Dinner and overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur: Breakfast at Hotel; Morning proceed for full day Jaipur city tour of “Pink city”, stopping by at “Hawa Mahal” (Palace of winds), observatory, city palace and handicraft factories, afternoon half day excursion to Amber Fort; here ride on a decorated elephant to reach the top of the fort(On Their Own). At Amber Fort, (Inside Jagmandir, or the chamber of glittering mirrors,) overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur – Chennai: Breakfast at the hotel, day free for shopping and afternoon check out of the hotel and drop at Airport connect flight to Chennai.
Package Includes :
- 01 Accommodation in Delhi.
- 01 Accommodation in Agra
- 02 Accommodation in Jaipur.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast on your stay
- Dinner at Chokkidhani Village
- All transfers and sight seeing by Air conditioned Indigo Car as per Itinerary
- Driver allowance, Fuel charges, parking, toll, Interstate tax etc
- All applicable taxes
Package Excludes :
- Expenses of personal nature viz., laundry, telephone calls and use of mini bar in the room
- Meals and services other than that as mentioned in the itinerary above and in ‘cost includes’
- Alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages during meals or otherwise
- Entrance fees to monuments, Temples, Camera, Guide fee etc.